With your main focus being on lead generation, where you will be organising and managing exciting promotional features to be highlighted within the company’s wholly-owned portfolio of digital magazines.
You will be responsible for handling various international accounts for new and existing clients, driving the business revenue across all stream, and securing long-term relationships and nurturing them for the business retention.
You will be comfortable on the telephone, and with email creation (with full support and training by the team), and with outreach on social media to contact decision makers within target markets, onboarding clients and developing relationships to build long-term partnerships.
As the first and last point of contact for all queries regarding products, service, and process, you will conduct in depth research into target markets and have extensive, probing conversations with business leaders to present the company’s offerings. You will ask the tough questions, and will deliver engaging answers. You will build a pipeline of contacts and nurture relationships to help drive revenue.
This role will suit a confident, outgoing, brave, ambitious, and growth-hungry individual who is searching for responsibility, trust, and a relaxed B2B marketing environment. Perhaps you are in a telephone based CX or CS role at present but don't currently have the ability to earn commission? Then this could be for you.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Strong communication skills essential. You must have an excellent written and verbal communications skills, and not be afraid talking to people at all levels of business. If you don’t want to pick up the phone and drum up conversation, this isn’t for you.
- You must have some experience dealing directly with customers; overcoming challenges, negotiating around objections, discussing project ideas, delivering end results while always communicating progress effectively.
- You will be confident using MS Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word etc). You’ll be making use of these tools every single day. If you are not sure about how to use them effectively in business, this might not be for you.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate teamworking skills, and can stand and speak to multiple people, giving details about your accounts. You will also talk to clients over Zoom, Teams etc.
- Adaptability is key. You will need to prove the ability to handle multiple high-profile accounts simultaneously while changing tact for each to delight clients in every communication.
- You must have a genuine interest in business development and marketing, and be willing to talk, in depth, with clients about their strategy and development opportunities.
Experience desired but not essential (its more about the person and the passion that my client sees):
- Sales (outbound or inbound)
- Customer service
- Relationship management
- Retail management
- Business development, commission or target driven environment
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Each year of service with the company, add another day holiday to your annual entitlement
- If your birthday falls on a weekday, have the day off!
- National pension scheme with employer contributions
- Monthly incentives for target achievement
- Regular team building exercises
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme