Are you someone who possesses a friendly, can-do attitude and values teamwork? Are you known for your impeccable attention to detail, exceptional time management skills, and the ability to handle pressure with ease? If you are, then you could be the perfect fit for our Sales Support and Customer Service Administrator role in Lowestoft.
What's the Role About?
As a Sales Support and Customer Service Administrator, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring excellent customer service and the smooth operation of my client’s sales support processes. Reporting to the Sales Director, your contributions will be instrumental in achieving my client’s goal of delivering outstanding customer buying experiences.
What my client is looking for:
- Organisational Pro: Your excellent organisational and task management skills will help keep their operations running like clockwork.
- Tech Savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other office software is essential, along with strong IT and typing skills.
- Cool Under Pressure: Your ability to prioritise tasks and remain composed under pressure will be invaluable.
- Self-Driven: You'll be responsible for managing your workload and taking initiative.
- Communication Expert: Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, combined with active listening, will ensure you understand and meet their customers' needs.
- Attention to Detail: Your keen eye for detail is a must.
- Adaptability: Flexibility and adaptability are key as you navigate changing workloads.
- Problem Solver: A proactive problem-solving approach is required, along with a willingness to use your initiative.
- Team Player: Being a strong team player is essential for success in this role.
- Gain extensive knowledge of my client’s business, its objectives, and its strategic direction.
- Be the primary point of contact, answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate department.
- Assist with sales order processing.
- Utilise CRM software to maintain accurate records of customer interactions and notify relevant sales personnel.
- Use various office software, including email and Excel spreadsheets, to ensure the efficiency of the sales process.
- Update production datasheets as needed.
- Process warranty forms and record them using the 'Pipedrive' system.
- Handle outgoing calls to inform customers of special promotions.
- Provide coverage for team members during their absences.
- Offer full support to the Sales Team, including handling post, creating quotes, attending meetings, and actioning meeting minutes.
- Tackle any other tasks necessary to support the wider team and provide exceptional service to their customers.
- Uphold the Company Vision and Values at all times.
This is a full time role, Mon to Fri, 07.30 – 17.00. Excellent salary is available.