About our client:
You’ll be joining a team that is not just committed to excellence but also values each member's contribution. They pride ourselves on being a progressive leader in their field, and the team's energy and commitment play a crucial role in driving the business forward. Dedicated to continuous growth and success, ensuring team members have ample opportunities for professional development.
About the Role:
As a Sales Representative, your primary goal will be to promote and deliver parts within the designated territory, ensuring company targets are met. You'll be the face of the brand, fostering strong relationships within the Parts sector. This role demands a combination of excellent commercial awareness, customer problem-solving skills, and a proven track record in parts sales, ideally within automotive, equipment or machinery. Your drive and passion will be in line with the company’s goal – to be the best supplier and deliver outstanding service and efficiency at all times. .
How you will be rewarded as a Sales Representative:
- Salary in the region of £21100 plus commission – OTE 32k
- Private medial healthcare and Occupational health
- Employee discounts across many retailers and partners and own merchandise
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Full company uniform provided
- Online and additional training programmes to support career path and development
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme and Life assurance policy
- Holidays 22 per annum + B/Holidays +1 additional days holiday for every completed 5 years service.
If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge in Part Sales and become a key player in the company’s ongoing success, then Apply Now or contact Helen Pitcher for further information.