Due to an internal promotion, my client are actively recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant Manager. The ideal candidate will come from a busy premium branded operation, think TGIs or Miller & Carter, You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the FOH operation within this busy premium restaurant situated within a stunning independent hotel
My client are looking for a ‘hands on’ manager who lives and breathes customer service. As Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the company’s hospitality & restaurant outlet.
I am looking for a candidate who is inspirational and can provide strong leadership. Leading and developing their team from the front.
Experience and Skills required
- Proven track record of budget management, increasing sales & profit and controlling and reducing costs.
- Motivational approach to ensure that you get the best out of each of the companies sites.
- Encourage and develop your teams.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to train and develop the team.
- A born leader.
- Passion for food & beverage and amazing customer service.
- Organized with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- My client is offering the successful Restaurant Manager a salary of £30,000 +benefits.
- Company discounts.
- Meal on duty.
- Free Parking.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website by clicking apply now. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor at Select Recruitment Specialists.