Due to continuous growth, our client is looking for Wiring Technicians to join their ever-expanding team based at their Norwich site.
As the wire Technician, you will report to the Wiring team leader, you will be responsible for wiring a range of intricate products.
Good soldering skills and an eye for detail are required to ensure the equipment is manufactured to the highest standards possible.
The main duties of the Wiring Technician include:
- Wiring harnesses, cable assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Warring of cabinets and installing/connecting wiring harnesses into assembled units
- Working to received work instructions from wiring team leader
- Working to engineering drawings, specifications, and guides
Key Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Ability to read/understand engineering drawings, wiring schedules and circuit diagrams
- Experience in soldering, crimping, lacing, and splicing
- Familiarity with cable production techniques
- PCB Assembly experience (Desirable)
- NVQ/ City & Guilds level 3 in a relevant discipline (Desirable)
The hours for the role are Monday-Thursday 8:15am- 5pm Friday 8:15am- 12:45pm. A full list of benefits is available on application.
For more details on this exciting opportunity, please contact Pete Watson or apply here!