As a Service Contracts Administrator, you'll play a crucial role in the end-to-end management of Service Contracts. Your responsibilities will include reviewing and quality checking all service contracts, inputting and controlling in the Fleet Kompact System, and managing reconciliations to ensure accurate cost allocation. Collaboration is key, as you'll be liaising with Service Controllers, Depot Managers, Customers, and the Finance Department.
In addition to handling invoicing for service jobs and some parts jobs, you'll also be the voice behind their telephone lines, handling both internal and external calls with professionalism and efficiency. Your expertise in systems like ADP, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word will be put to good use, along with your ability to submit employee holiday and sickness information to HR.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive salary in the range of £25-28k (depending on relevant experience)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
- Company sick pay scheme
- Comprehensive training programs, including online training and career advancement opportunities
- Life assurance policy (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health (contributory) and chiropractor private medical treatment scheme/occupational health
- Employee assistance programme and O2 Employee Benefits
- Employee referral scheme, offering financial incentives for successful referrals
If you're ready to bring your skills to a company that values your contributions, apply now!