Our client, a prestigious and established academic institution based in Summertown has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Senior Administrator.
In this busy and varied role, you will ensure the smooth running of a busy site, managing junior members of reception and providing administrative support for the Head of site.
The successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of up to £27k, as well as a generous benefits package, including holiday, pensions scheme, free lunches, access to we care medical and counselling services and more.
- Manage the Reception desk
- Manage scheduling, setting up and arrangements for events
- Undertake secretarial duties for the Head of Site, such as diary management
- Field telephone calls and draft routine correspondence as necessary
- Place purchase orders and ensure stationary is well-stocked
- Experience in an administrative position, ideally with diary management or in an academic institution
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Able to act discretely and with confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and attention to detail
The successful candidate will join a friendly and welcoming team in a prestigious academic institution.
You will be entitled to a salary of up to £27k, as well as a generous benefits package, including holiday, pensions scheme, free lunches, access to we care medical and counselling services and more.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click apply, alternatively, please call Max at Select Recruitment Specialists Oxford for more immediate assistance.
We look forward to hearing from you!