Back to Job Search


  • Location: Moulton
  • Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday + all bank holidays, plus annual bonus
  • Job Type:Permanent
  • Sector: Office Support
  • Contact: Ashley Dowsett
  • Contact Email:
  • Contact Phone: 03301 743818
  • Job Ref: SF53109
Are you an enthusiastic and customer focused individual working in a fast paced hospitality, retail or call centre environment or something similar? Are you bored with repetition and want something more varied where you can use your confident but friendly personality. You may even have no experience at all, but feel you have the personality and qualifications to add value to a proactive team.

My highly successful client is looking for a team player to assist in supporting a busy reception area in a sometimes pressurised but extremely fun environment. 70% of your role will be general reception duties and the other 30% of the time you will be assisting the projects team with their administration.

Job Responsibilities:
  • Handling client enquiries on the telephone and by email
  • Meeting & greeting all visitors to the office
  • Booking hotels and travel for senior staff
  • Updating and managing internal registers / databases
  • General admin support
Preferred Skills:
  • Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
  • Ability to multi-task
  • Warm and welcoming telephone manner
Personal Attributes:
  • Good people skills; able to deal efficiently & courteously with people at all levels
  • Good general standard of education
  • Flexible and adaptable
  • Willing to undertake a range of duties
  • Salary £19,000 - £21,000 Hours-8:30am-5:00pm
  • Excellent range of benefits including 33 days holiday inc all bank holidays
For more information and immediate consideration, get in touch with Ashley at Select: Specialist Recruitment for Northamptonshire