Delivering multimillion pound client ventures throughout East Anglia, you will be responsible for leading a 100 strong team of like-minded professionals.
The position will entail direct client liaising, acting as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring client objectives are met and are specifically responsible for business development / winning new commissions/marketing objectives. The role will cover the whole project lifecycle from a cost management perspective.
Who are you?
- Experience at a leadership level / acting in a leadership capacity in a comparative business
- Proven track record of winning new work from new clients and repeat work from existing clients
- Degree Qualified – BSc or MSc – in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management
- Professional Qualified – Chartered Status with the RICS or other equivalent institution
What’s in it for you?
- With the seniority being what it is, you will be paid a handsome basic salary
- You can explore flexible working arrangements
- Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee
- You’ll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year
So for the opportunity to connect and collaborate with an international network of professionals, please apply or call Jenny at Select Appointments for a confidential discussion.