This luxury hotel venue is set in 35 acres of beautiful countryside offering the perfect setting for weddings, celebrations, relaxing stays, business retreats for award-winning dining near London. The business has multiple function spaces and the successful sales manager would be tasked with maximising all sales opportunities across the hotel
As Events Manager you would be responsible for:
- Management of the sales and events team including rota planning, recruitment, performance Review Appraisals etc.
- Meet & Greet with potential clients using your sales experience to maximise all sales.
- Management of the function/event diary.
- Be involved with forecasting budgets & participate in revenue & Sales activities including managing competitor analysis.
- Proactively identifying new conference accounts, building relationships to grow market share for key account, and maintain account profiles through consistent follow up calls/contact of all key account.
- Demonstrable experience of Meeting & Events Senior role within a quality hospitality / leisure / customer facing environment.
- Good level of commercial awareness and proven track record of good sales capability is essential.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of managing and developing people within F&B and customer focused hospitality environment.
- Strong operational and organisation skills, with a hands-on and lead-by-example work style to deliver an exceptional performance and guest experience.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- A very competitive salary.
- Subsidised Live in accommodation is available if needed / and if available.
- Free meals whilst on duty.
- Free on-site parking.
- Uniform provided (for certain roles).
- Generous hotel discounts after six months’ service.
- Discounted gym membership at nearby leisure centre.
- Staff recognition scheme, long service awards etc.
- 28 days holiday, rising to 34 days after 5 years’ service (including Bank Holidays).
- Various staff trips/events.