We are helping our client, a well-established, dynamic business to hire a Logistics Administrator to join their growing team.
It’s a brand new role for the business where you’ll be part of a fun, friendly and supportive environment.
Your role will involve:
- Communicating with customers, freight forwarders and internal teams
- Organising deliveries to a range of locations
- Checking all freight and duty costs
- Managing paperwork for invoices and purchase orders
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great work ethic with a “hands on” attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office; Outlook, Word & Excel
Keen for more information? Get in touch with Caroline at Select Specialist Recruitment or click APPLY NOW!