- Hours – 15 hours.
- Working pattern - 06:00am until 09:00am, Monday to Friday.
- Pay per annum £22,383 & £11.45 per hour.
- Training will be provided.
What my client can offer you:
- Generous annual leave: Enjoy 27 days of annual leave along with 8 days of bank holidays.
- Professional development: Unlock opportunities for growth and progression through our Professional Excellence Framework.
- Secure your future: Benefit from a SMART Pension contribution, with the company contributing up to 6%.
- Perks and discounts: Access retail discounts and participate in the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Give back to the community: Receive 15 hours (pro-rata) of paid time off to volunteer for a cause close to your heart.
- Comprehensive support: Take advantage of our Colleague Assistance Programme, offering support in all areas of life.
If you're ready to embark on a fulfilling journey where your work has a positive impact on society, then we want to hear from you. Apply now to become a part of the Guisborough General Hospital team and experience a role that combines professional development with social responsibility. Your opportunity awaits.