This role is for a cross-platform IT support position at a renowned elite educational institution. Your core duty will be to contribute to the flawless operation of the IT network and systems. This includes hands-on support to staff, students, and other members of the community, in addition to participating in the evolution of the IT needs. Responsibilities range from providing support for various hardware, software, and systems used to managing the IT helpdesk, overseeing queries and tickets, and taking the lead to resolve more complex issues. You will also have the opportunity to play an active role in how the IT landscape evolves at the establishment, and you will be pivotal in project work undertaken by the IT team.
- Windows operating systems (desktop and server), including installation and configuration
- Apple iOS/ macOS, including installation and configuration
- Microsoft Office and 365 management and administration, including Active Directory, Teams, OneDrive and Sharepoint
- MDM software e.g. JAMF Pro, Intune
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- VMWare configuration and troubleshooting
- Cloud technologies
- Audio visual technologies
In return for your commitment, you will enjoy several key benefits:
- A dynamic and supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference within the school community.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Valuable professional development opportunities.
So, are you ready to embrace this exciting opportunity? Are you prepared to combine your technical prowess with your problem-solving skills and contribute to an educational institution that's leading the way in academic excellence? If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then don't hesitate. Apply today with Chris Lo at Select Recruitment Specialists and embark on a fulfilling career journey that's sure to challenge and inspire you!