As Breakfast Chef, you will have full responsibility for coaching, developing and mentoring your team, working with your senior kitchen team to produce a menu using 100% fresh food catering for a large range of clientele and cuisines.
What you’ll get in return:
- £24,000 - £26,000 per annum.
- Live In Accommodation available.
- Up to 33 days annual leave.
- Free on site parking.
- Amazing discounts available on overnight stays and dining.
- Training and development opportunities.
If you have previous experience working at this level and would like to take a decisive step in your career, contact Clare Bird at Select Specialist Recruitment today or hit ‘Apply Now’ today!