Our client requires an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer to visit customer sites and carry out Breakdown repairs, services and maintenance.
The company have a varied customer base and you could be working on presses, compactors, balers, shredders, cut and crease machines, automated feeding systems, extruders etc.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in working in an industrial background.
- The ability to diagnose faults using electrical drawings.
- Excellent fault finding skills.
- Working knowledge of PLCs
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical engineering
- Trade C & G (or equivalent) qualification in one of the following- electrical, mechanical, maintenance
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank holidays (Holidays for engineers paid at an average of the previous 12 weeks)
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Permanent and Total Disability Benefit
- Death in Service Benefit
- Personal Accident Cover
- Travel time from home to site and back to home paid in real time.
- On-site parking
This role is ideally suited for someone located within a 45 minute commute of Wellingborough.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35-44K + overtime. Starting salary according to level of expertise, with higher level based at a minimum of 5 years' experience
Sound good? Get in touch with Ashley at Select Specialist Recruitment for a chat or apply now!