Salary: £27,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – Full-time
Short Summary & Key Responsibilities of the role:
To be responsible for working alongside the Head Chef to manage daily kitchen function activities, including overseeing staff, aiding with menu preparation, ensuring food quality and freshness, and monitoring ordering and stocking.
To provide meal quality and consistency by following designated recipes and contribute to menus.
To contribute to identifying chefs with talent, training and developing.
To be responsible and accountable for running the daily functions
The position requires a flexible approach to a variety of shift patterns, split shifts weekend shifts. This position also requires a flexible approach to cover during periods of staff shortfalls.
All of our team members enjoy exclusive benefits, including:
- 28 days annual leave, incl. bank holiday - (pro-rata for part-time workers)
- Lunch/dinner whilst on shift
- Free parking
- Staff reward scheme
- Membership to the Company Pension Scheme
- Use of our indoor swimming pool and gym
- Discounted rates for our premium facilities
- Plus, staff with a minimum of 2 years’ service, get an extra paid day off for their birthday
If you think you can meet the challenge of the above post and want to join a team dedicated to providing excellent hospitality by exceeding our customer expectations, then please submit your application by clicking apply now.