Our client needs someone experienced in customer service, who will be a pillar of support for the front of house team and the General Manager. You will be supervising any weekly tasks required for the smooth running of a successful business. So, we are looking for someone with a bubbly and enthusiastic personality, who has a passion for providing exceptional service.
This will primarily be a customer-facing role. Your priority will be to oversee and contribute to the front of house running of the restaurant - you will be expected to meet and greet all customers, provide table service, prepare drinks and provide first class service to customers with a smile.
What’s in it for you?
- A good work, life balance. A guarantee of two consecutive days off in a row and a half day on Sundays! Plus the guarantee of Christmas Day to 27th December off too.
- A competitive salary of £24-26k depending on experience, with opportunity to achieve bonuses.
- Equal share of service and gratuities, on a pro rata basis.
- Free meals on shift and discounts when visiting.
- Free parking.
- The chance to work in a very unique venue, on the grounds with a Zoo – not many people can say walking past crocodiles is a part of their day to day routine!
If you’re interested in this opportunity then just hit APPLY NOW or contact Kaylee at Select Peterborough.