In this very varied role, the successful candidate will report to the directors and work alongside different members of the team.
The scope of the role is quite varied and will involve standard administration tasks such as invoicing and data input, to logistics coordination, as well as liaising directly with clients and suppliers. You will also assist the procurement and sales teams as well as doing some administration work with the finance department.
The company has experienced impressive growth over recent years and is doing extremely well, so looking to expand their team and grow further
- Invoicing clients and processing supplier invoices
- Data entry
- Liaising with service suppliers for logistical coordination
- Coordinating with clients on their requirements
- Assisting the procurement team with their daily activities
- Support the finance team
The ideal candidate
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths (grade C and above), Ideally A-level or equivalent candidates
- Office experience not essential however the successful candidate will have competence with IT and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outgoing, friendly personality with a professional manner
- Good customer service skills, especially on the phone as you will be dealing with suppliers and customers
The successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of £20-28k, dependent on experience, holiday and excellent pension package. There is also a company bonus on offer paid annually.
You will also be joining a friendly, welcoming and expanding team, with great progression opportunities. Full training will be provided.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click apply below or for more immediate assistance please contact Max at Select.