LOCATION: Erith, Kent
DURATION: Full time, Permanent
A great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join this new UK division. As part of a larger worldwide group, this business are excited to launch their UK division and you can part of this exciting growth opportunity, playing an integral support function within Accounts.
In this varied role, your main responsibilities will include managing credit control, ensuring timely monthly billing, processing and allocating sales receipts, and following up on outstanding payments with courtesy and professionalism. You will play a crucial role in liaising with clients to resolve payment-related queries and collaborating with internal teams to address overdue payments and account holds. Additionally, general administrative duties will also be a part of your diverse portfolio.
To excel in this role, you'll need:
- Previous experience in an Accounts/Finance role
- A solid understanding of and accounts and financial processes
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office (Xero experience would be highly desirable)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A desirable working week - Mon-Fri 9-5
- salary ranging between £22,000 to £25,000.
- An opportunity to work in a supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
Our client prides itself on its inclusive and supportive work culture, with a team that is passionate about delivering excellence and fostering individual growth. If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge and contribute to the success of a respected logistics company, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply now or contact Helen Pitcher for more information.