We are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our client's dynamic team in Brandon!
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and safe handling of goods, including receiving, storing, and shipping products.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials
- Picking and filling orders from stock
- Packing and shipping orders to customers
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Ability to work Monday to Thursday 1400 - 0000 or Monday to Friday 0600 - 1400
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a warehouse or similar environment preferred
Apply now with Katie Barnard at Select Recruitment Specialists to join our client's team as a Warehouse Operative!