Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Planning weekly transport requirements
- Ensuring products are collected and delivered within the agreed timeframe and deal with any changes or issues along the way
- Ensure utilization is at optimal capacity – using most accost effective modes of transport
- Maintaining information of pricing, pallets, thermographs, hauliers
- Using your sound knowledge of UK routes and be aware of any challenges (weather change, road closures) that could effect delivery
This role will be fast paced, varied, offer a great development opportunity within, reward you with flexible working hours and a supportive team environment plus a generous benefits package.
Permanent Full time Mon-Fri. £26-30k pa + bonus (approx. 10%), 30 days hols (incl), holiday trading, pension, plus more…
If you are an experienced Transport or Logistics Coordinator, Planner, Assistant or similar then please get in touch. Contact Helen for more information or APPLY NOW!