Situated in beautiful North Norfolk near Brancaster. Subsidised accommodation available. Family owned and operated for over 34 years.
My client is seeking a Sous Chef to join our ambitious kitchen team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a culinary professional to further develop their skills under their renowned Chef.
They offer an exciting and modern menu to our guests and are always looking at ways to keep reinventing our dishes. You will be responsible for leading a small team, menu development, cooking and food preparation on all sections of the kitchen.
- Working with a fun and award winning, dynamic team
- Competitive annual salary, plus tips and overtime pay
- No split shifts and no lunch service!
- Subsidised accommodation available in our staff house
- Permanent contract
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities within our growing hospitality group.
- Continuous training, with opportunities to study towards an NVQ
- Work for a modern, progressive company, where you will be treated as an individual.
- Demonstrable experience cooking in a 2 or 3 AA Rosette standard restaurant in a Senior CDP/ Jnr Sous role essential
- Experienced in menu development and staff leadership
- Passionate about working in all sections of the kitchen
- A passionate and hard-working individual
- A relevant qualification in Culinary Arts desirable, but not essential
- Good knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations essential
For More Information, please contact Ryan at Select Specialist Recruitment or click the apply button.