Our client really cares about their teams' work life balance, and offers a 39 hour working week with absolutely no split shifts - you’ll be finished by 10pm at the latest.
It’s a fast-paced environment, so if you like being busy you’ll love it!
What's the job:
- Directing the food preparation process and delegating tasks.
- Cooking and preparing high quality dishes.
- Supervising all kitchen sections.
- Supervising, motivating and working closely with other chefs of all levels.
- Being responsible for health and safety.
- Ensuring food quality and excellent standards are maintained for all dishes created.
- Assisting with determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Food Preparation or Professional Cookery is desirable.
- Up to £1,000 per year in tips.
- Free meals on duty.
- Free parking on site, with discounted electric car charging.
- Use of gymnasium, exercise classes and areas of the spa.
- Discounts for you, your family and friends to visit (T&C apply).