Using data and insight in order to create compelling and effective strategic plans for organic search, you will be responsible for SEO activities and campaigns across a portfolio of agencies and clients.
You will need to keep up with the latest SEO trends and developments and anticipate how they impact your Clients. You'll need to build strong Client relationships, clearly communicating the strategy and tactics, reporting performance and looking for ways to evolve and optimise activity.
You will need to be able to create key pieces of content and write briefs for copywriters, ensuring their output neatly aligns with the overall SEO and content strategy.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has a test and learn mentality, a desire to oversee strategic SEO direction and improve results through experimentation across all aspects of SEO.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience creating SEO strategies
- Experience of working in a service-based/consultative environment
- Evidence of developing and delivering commercially successful SEO strategies covering both technical and content
- Experience of building and sustaining strong Client relationships
- Evidence of strong campaign management
- Work well to tight deadlines
- Handle multiple tasks confidently
- Work to a consistently high standard with a commercial mindset
- A hybrid working model:
- For local employees; 3 days in central Norwich office, 2 days flexible
- For employees out of area; remote working arrangement, and encouraged to visit Norwich office at least once a quarter
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme – starting at 3% employer contribution, rising to 5% after 1 year)
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Share Incentive Plan
- Life insurance – 4 x salary
- Staff discounts on a range of retail and leisure providers, e.g. discount cinema tickets
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme