Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sous Chef who is dedicated to food quality and sets exacting standards for their output.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Senior Sous Chef in a similar role or be looking to take the next step in their career (from junior sous or equivalent).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene in all working areas.
- Supervise the performance of kitchen staff to ensure proper activity.
- Adhere to required standards in the production and preparation of food, ensuring quality, quantity, and safety.
- Address all complaints, enquiries, and suggestions by customers.
- Promote good team spirit regularly.
- Follow all company policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook, including any department-specific procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures.
- Demonstrable culinary experience in a similar role.
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in professional cookery (essential).
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in professional cookery (desirable).
- Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures.
- Elevated level of creativity and ambition to learn, grow, and develop.
- Familiarity with menu costing procedures.
- Passion for innovative ideas and ability to inspire new team members.
- Flexible schedule required.
- Confident and approachable.
- Ability to work well as a team or on a sole basis.
- Ability to manage pressure calmly and professionally.
- Discounts across the resort, including for family and friends.
- Free onsite parking.
- Progression and career development opportunities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Discounted food.
- Free gym membership.
- Access to wellness programs.
Click Apply now or contact Ryan Parsons at Select Recruitment Specialists to take the next step in your culinary career and enjoy the benefits of working with us.