The role will involve:
- Providing first-line support to the Portfolio Administration Manager in order to:
- Provide accurate and timely holdings, transactions, analytical and performance data
- Provide support for management control, audit and information reports as required to ensure compliance with investment policies, SEC requirements and internal compliance rules
- Assist in the reconciliation process to avoid costly errors associated with incorrect positions and cash
- Support the collateral management and cleared derivative processes.
- Collateral Management and Cleared Derivative Operation
- Portfolio Accounting
- Custodian Bank Reconciliation
- Reconciliation oversight
- Vendor, industry relationships
- Management Information and Control
Must have solid knowledge of equity and fixed income securities processing, along with experience managing collateral and cleared derivative margining process.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity send us your CV now to find out more.