SALARY: dep on experience £23-27k
LOCATION: Erith, Kent
DURATION: Full time, Permanent
Are You Ready to Drive Success in an Exciting New Role?
Are you an operator with a passion for the logistics industry? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and excel at coordinating international shipments? If yes, then my client's latest opportunity is perfect for you as they embark on an exciting journey and opening of their new UK office!
Joining the newly formed UK division of a large, globally successful logistics group, this role offers the chance to be a pivotal part of the UK division's growth. As a Road Freight Operator, you'll handle European and Baltic services, coordinating the movement of freight from origin to destination. This includes liaising with customers, overseas partners, and suppliers, ensuring compliance with regulations, and providing real-time shipment updates. Your ability to solve issues and your commitment to excellent customer service will set you apart.
Key Experience to be a success…
- Previous experience in International road freight.
- Knowledge of Baltic imports/exports is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in manually calculating costs and charges.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Customs paperwork.
- The ability to work effectively both in a team and independently.
- A great opportunity to join from the start and develop, eventually into a multi-modal / 360 Operator role
- Salary range £23K to £27K – dep on experience
- Appealing working week - Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Part of a dynamic and growing international team with opportunities for professional growth and development
Take the Next Step - If you're eager to take on a challenging and rewarding role within a thriving international logistics group, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now or contact Helen Pitcher for more information.