Are you searching for a fulfilling work-life balance that allows you quality time with your family? If so, consider applying for the position of a Relief Chef at Select, Norwich.
Join our team and experience the benefits of a role that offers flexible day-time hours with no weekend commitments. As a Relief Chef, you will have the opportunity to work in various settings such as Schools, Care Homes, Contract Catering, and Events. Please note that for some positions, a valid DBS check will be required due to the nature of the work environment.
- Provide culinary support in Schools, Care Homes, Contract Catering & Events.
- Adapt to the unique regulations and requirements of each unit.
- Cover annual leave, sickness, and general business needs of clients.
- Maintain a high standard of food preparation and service.
- Contribute positively to the culinary team and the overall dining experience.
If you're a skilled and adaptable culinary professional seeking a versatile role, this position offers the ideal opportunity. To learn more about this role or other opportunities within Select Recruitment Specialists, please click apply now or contact Helen Dawson or Vitaly Andrejev.