As a Quality Controller you will work closely with the Head of Supply Chain and Production teams, overseeing day-to-day quality management within an expanding supplier base. This role is crucial for ensuring compliance with international and marketplace requirements.
This is an office based role Monday to Friday
Day to Day:
- Collaboration with suppliers to guarantee quality on all orders and new products.
- Implement and maintain quality procedures and processes.
- Conduct supplier and factory audits, as necessary.
- Perform lab testing and inspection of all orders.
- Coordinate with the purchasing team to meet production schedules and launch dates
- Identify cost reduction opportunities while maintaining or improving quality.
- Stay current with industry regulations and standards to ensure company-wide compliance.
- Strong experience working with factories in China
- QA & QC expertise
- Understanding of international safety standards for home, toys and lifestyle industry
- Proven track record of implementing new quality processes in a rapidly growing, digital-facing business.
- Ability to analyse and review quality assurance and test reporting to ISO/AQL standards.
- Strong communication skills, with proficiency in English and ideally some Mandarin.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
If you're ready to make a significant impact in a thriving, international company, we want to hear from you. Apply now!