Are you passionate about taking charge of key projects in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive in projects in which you can take complete ownership of the procurement function from design to completion? If yes, my client has the perfect opportunity for you as a Project Buyer based out of their UK depot in Hertfordshire.
As the Project Buyer, you will be a vital member of their cross-functional team with your primary responsibility of overseeing key projects from design conception to delivery, ensuring the completion of projects within time and budget. You'll work directly with a global supplier network and liaise closely with Sales, Design, and customers.
Duties of the Buyer will include:
- Procuring and purchasing a range of production materials incl metalwork, fabrication, injection moulding, etc.
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the best price and delivery.
- Driving efficiency and cost reduction through supply chain optimisation.
- Maintaining budget control and contributing to financial reporting.
- Planning work output and responding to changes in priorities.
- Upholding quality control throughout the supply chain.
- Competitive salary (£32-40k, experience dependent)
- 22 days holiday, increasing annually
- Attractive Company Pension Scheme
- Performance-based yearly bonus scheme (10-15%)
Join a company where innovation and excellence are at the heart of everything they do, leaders in their field, working with prestigious brand names and consistently delivering outstanding results for their clients.
Your Next Step:
Are you ready to join a team that's pushing the boundaries of excellence? If you're a Project Buyer or Technical Buyer looking for a challenging and rewarding role, apply now or contact Helen Pitcher for more information.