In this vital role, you will be at the forefront of negotiation and supplier relationship management. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you'll have the opportunity to handle all supplier contracts for the company, ranging from simple items to more complex ones. Your collaboration with team members and your quality focus will drive the success of the supply chain.
- Evaluate performance of suppliers - actively manage supplier performance and contracts, scoring against various matrix and dealing with accordingly
- Carry out internal audits in relation to supply chain performance and make relevant improvements, changes
- Work closely within a supportive team, and contribute to cross-departmental collaboration in relation to stock, pricing, availability, etc..
- Have a quality driven focus – striving for the best value without compromising quality, working to OTIF
- Negotiating new or re-negotiating old contracts as necessary
- Promote strong working relationships with suppliers through consistent and effective communication.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary in the region of £33k-38k per annum dependent upon experience
- Employee Assist Programme
- All-day refreshments & regular treats
- Christmas hamper, birthday vouchers, personalised mug upon starting
- Free parking available on site
- The opportunity to move into Supervisory/Management level
Why Join the Team?
This family-run business places significant emphasis on the team and add a ‘personal touch’ to it’s workforce. With a young senior leadership team, the pace is fast, and they actively encourage development and progression within. Recently expanding in addition to year-on-year growth, makes this an exciting time to join the team.
If you're a person driven by growth and looking for an impactful role, prospects, and a close-knit team, you'll find all of this in this opportunity. Apply now and be part of a company that values quality, growth, and personal connection. Contact Helen Pitcher at Select Recruitment Specialists for further information.