As the successful candidate, you'll be working on both emergency and routine repairs, and have the opportunity to take charge of your work and showcase your skills. If you enjoy cracking on with your job and working independently, this is the perfect role for you.
What's in it for you? Our client is proud to offer a range of benefits that will make your working life as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. These include:
- A great salary of upto £28,000
- Shopping discounts: Get access to exclusive discounts at some of the UK's top retailers.
- Excellent pension: Our client offers a generous pension scheme that will help you plan for your future.
- Support for working parents: Balancing work and family can be a challenge, but our client is committed to making it easier with a range of support options for working parents.
- Wellbeing initiatives: Our client knows that a healthy and happy workforce is a productive one, which is why they offer a range of wellbeing initiatives to help you stay healthy, both mentally and physically.
If you're passionate about plumbing and want to work in an independent role where you can showcase your skills and make a real difference, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Get in contact with Jonathan Taylor at Select Recruitment Specialists to find out why this is the job for you.