The Role: My client offers an exciting opportunity to play a central role in a reputable organisation in the sphere of financial services. As a Membership Relations Executive, you'll be immersing yourself in phone-based and email communication, crafting and nurturing relationships with top institutional investors. With a vast range of responsibilities, from engaging existing clients and expanding our client database, to maintaining a sharp industry knowledge and attending the very seminars you promote, this role promises a varied and rewarding experience.
You will find yourself excelling in this position if you have:
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills for client relationship management
- A desire to work proactively within a small team to maximise your sales abilities.
- Opportunity to forge connections with major institutional investors
- Work within a tight-knit and dedicated team
- A mix of hybrid and in office working
- Professional growth with the possibility of attending enlightening seminars
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and well established business where the focus is on the right mix of professionalism and fun
Apply TODAY or get in touch with Caroline Deutsch at Select Recruitment Specialists for more information