- Reconciling and Valuing Stock
- Product Costings
- Month-End Journals
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Asset Register and Depreciation
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Weekly KPI Reports
- VAT Returns
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Assisting the Finance Director
Ideally you will be AAT qualified with a solid background in the above-mentioned responsibilities. Excellent Excel skills are a must.
My client is a vibrant and fast-paced office with a close-knit team. The ability to be flexible and readily adapt to various tasks is essential for success in this role.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary of around £30k.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a rapidly expanding environment.
- A role where your financial expertise will be highly valued and make a significant impact.
- The chance to work with experienced professionals and contribute to the growth of their brand.