You'll work mostly in the pot-wash area, but also help around in other parts of the kitchen. You'll make sure everything is clean and tidy, help with deliveries, manage kitchen laundry, and work with the rest of the team.
Here's What You'll Get:
- A good salary of £22,737 pa (£11.66 per hour) and a £400 bonus after your probation.
- Free lunch when you work more than 6 hours.
- Parking, with charging points if you drive electric.
- Free gym and sports facilities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Mindfulness sessions for your well-being.
- 25 days off every year, plus Bank Holidays.
- Bonus benefits for sickness, maternity, and more.
- Extra days off if you stay with us long-term.
- Fun staff events all year round.
- Help towards glasses and eye tests if you need them.
Why Join? My client offers a friendly place to work, where you can learn, grow, and be a key part of a great team.
Ready to make a move? Apply now with Cath Lightfoot at Select Recruitment Specialists and see where it takes you!