Are you in a mundane administration role and feel you want a faster paced working environment? Are you looking for a new and exciting technical administration role which will be challenging and fun? Do you want to get more involved with exciting technical projects and their coordination. Look no further because this is the role for you. My professional, efficient and amazing client are looking for an organised team player to support of their technical projects team.
The admin co-ordination of engineering and construction projects through to handover to the client. The role includes the management of projects to ensure all round satisfaction. This role requires an excellent communicator with strong administration skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ensuring we meet the installation requirement of our customers.
- Work effectively as part of the projects team.
- Monitor financial performance and achieve the targets of the project.
- Identify improvement factors that will assist in achieving targets.
- Log enquiries, quotations and orders to a designated time.
- Log profit percentages of each order as costs are received onto daily order intake
- Collate new order files ensuring correct information is obtained to enable processing on computer systems.
- Raise purchase orders on; suppliers/factories, subcontractors and plant suppliers.
- Monitoring prices, deliveries and specifications.
- Ensuring “due date” on sales order entries are accurate in order to maintain an
- Maintain and coordinate communication with; customer, sales team & subcontractors.
- Monitoring of outstanding specification sheets.
- Liaising with transport and warehouse to book deliveries to site.
- Handover of project to service department ensuring all documentation is in place.
- Monitor handover of service contracts.
Essential Experience and Knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to an agreed time scale.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to communicate in an excellent manner, both verbally and in writing.
Beneficial Experience and knowledge but not essential.
- Construction/engineering industry knowledge.
- Technical/product knowledge.
- Ability to understand architectural drawings and sketches.
- Practical and with spatial awareness.
- An understanding of installation environments