This role comes with fantastic benefits some of which include;
- 28 days holiday p.a. (increasing with service to 33 days p.a.)
- Share of the hotel tips
- £35prpn for employee stays at any of our hotels.
- Up to 50% off dining
- Family discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare scheme
- Meals included whilst on duty
- Long Service Awards
- Strong background in creating exciting menu's
- Ambitious with a wide range of culinary skills
- Day to day management of kitchen team
- Briefing, supervising and motivating team
- Stock Management
- Training & development
- Financial understanding of kitchen management & GP
Your own transport would be ideal, but not essential if you live in the area.
Interested, or know someone who would be? Get in touch with Em Whiting at Select: Specialist Hospitality Recruitment for Suffolk by clicking Apply Now!