We are currently searching for an experienced and energetic retail Fashion Manager to join a small friendly team at this award winning premier department garden centre.
As part of your Customer Service role, you will have the opportunity to manage social media accounts, replying to customer comments, suggestions or complaints.
The ideal candidate will be well organised with a keen eye for detail, with strong experience in leading, motivating and training a team.
- Achieve results by leading and motivating a team to ensure they perform to their best
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Training and monitoring the teams development
- Create an exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team
- Use visual merchandising skills and commercial acumen
- Good IT skills
- Stock control
- Working with your team to optimise profit
This position is 40 hours per week and alternate weekends, days hours.
Driving profit is always paramount and our Retail Managers are empowered to run their departments with a real sense of ownership. Fashion retail experience in a busy and thriving store is preferred, with proven success managing and leading your team. There is great opportunities for you to develop through the company.
- Commercial individual with a flair for fashion
- Confident & Passionate in retail
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Fun & personable
- Retail experience essential
- Excellent Computer Literacy
Salary and Benefits
- My client is offering the successful Fashion Retail Manager a package of up to £28,000 pa
- Fantastic working environment
- Additional company benefits