In this role, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of event planning and execution. You'll have the chance to showcase your excellent customer focus and financial acumen to achieve both company and client objectives. This includes working closely with the Deputy General Manager and Sales Manager, training and developing your team, managing customer feedback, and overseeing the delivery of all bookings to ensure the highest standards of service. It's a role that's both strategic and hands-on, set within a world-class events space.
Here's what we'll give you in return:
- Free onsite parking
- National company discounts
- A contributory pension scheme
- Amazing career benefits
- Access to a Digital GP, along with wider healthcare benefits, for you and your immediate family
- Exclusive travel discounts, grocery savings, and cinema tickets
- Wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes to help you unwind
- Plus, you can share all discounts and offers with your friends and family
If you have previous Event and Hospitality service experience, good organisation skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to build good working relationships with all stakeholders, then this is the role for you.
Don't miss this chance to join a fantastic team, and to work in an environment that fosters creativity and innovation. Apply now with Jonathan Taylor at Select Recruitment Specialists to take the first step in the next exciting phase of your career.