With responsibility for the development, creation and implementation of the Park's events programme, you'll be able to monitor and evaluate the results of the park's main 5 annual events, plus any other smaller one-off events, on site and off site.
In order to be successful, you'll be a creative, dynamic and innovative Events Manager with a minimum of 5 years practical event management experience. You'll also tick the following:
- Creative and used to thinking outside the box
- A passion for events
- Able to work independently as well as part of the management team
- Personable and presentable
- Eager to contribute new ideas
- Confident communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to think proactively and be calm in sometimes hectic situations
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Interested in social media and how to promote the event with the marketing team.
- Proficient in working in a fast paced environment
- A pro-active and can-do attitude, even when working under pressure