You will be providing a vital support link between the business and their customers, for whom you will be improving their quality of life and independence, by delivering and installing (basic DIY skills required) healthcare equipment into their homes. You will have good customer service skills, with a professional manner.
Full training is provided.
- To collect, deliver and install an assortment of healthcare equipment to service users (full training given)
- Demonstrate when required the use and function of the equipment (the successful candidate will be given full training)
- Follow a pre-scheduled route ensuring smooth delivery of equipment
- Report or deal with enquiries or issues during visits and log all activity
The ideal candidate
- Full Clean and valid UK driving licence is essential, please note the successful candidate would be subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Experience of driving a company vehicle would be ideal, particularly a van or similar
- Basic DIY skills and physically fit as the role will involve carrying and lifting equipment
- Friendly and approachable as you will be dealing with the members of the public, majority vulnerable or elderly
- A good communicator and empathetic to customer needs
- Flexibility, there is a requirement on a rota basis to support out of hours activity (1 in 13 weeks) for which you will receive a one off bonus payment plus overtime at 1.5 for all hours worked - these are scheduled long in advance, so you have plenty of notice
You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team, who are making a positive impact to peoples lives, You will be entitled to a basic salary of up to £24k, pension scheme, enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (including bank holidays) which increases with service up to 38 days per year, participation in our clients employee recognition scheme as well as full training and progression opportunities.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply below or contact Surinder for more information