You might be a Senior Exec looking to step up, or a a seasoned pro ready for a fresh opportunity, or a digital marketer with aspirations to work across account management and move agency side.
You’ll go beyond the brief and help their clients achieve their goals. You’ll be responsible for managing digital marketing accounts, ecommerce builds and creative campaigns, ensuring they meet deadlines and are efficient in doing so.
This role is 80% Account Management, but you’ll need some PM skills to keep things flowing. My client loves process but is also keen to avoid the bloat and bureaucracy if they can!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic, smart and entrepreneurial individual to get into the agency at a very exciting time.
This role is UK-based remote/hybrid.
You will have:
- Digital account management experience with at least 2 years at an agency is essential. Working directly with clients to plan and execute projects
- Incredible organisational and planning skills, thoroughness and attention to detail - you get a thrill from categorised To Do lists and tidy Google Sheets
- You’ve managed and launched a good number of e-commerce projects
- Experience managing projects and accounts with SEO, paid search, content marketing and social
- Used to working with Hubspot CRM
- Someone that knows their way around Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, Google Data Studio & Google Tag Manager
- A natural flair for client-facing situations; interpersonal skills, including meetings, phone calls and pitches
- Enjoy the responsibility of being the go-to point of contact for clients and their campaigns
- You love to build client relationships and get to know the clients as people and their business - you have the confidence and the drive to pro-actively communicate with clients via phone, video calls, email and in person