Our client is looking for someone to work out of their Dublin office.
Typical duties will include overseeing the design and development of drainage and water supply networks for housing, industrial and commercial applications. You will also be responsible for taking the lead on projects, producing technical reports, reviewing designs as well as stakeholder management.
Who are you?
You’re a degree educated Engineer who wants to work for a company who heavily promote organic growth and financially support you to further develop your knowledge and skills. You enjoy spinning multiple plates at any one time and feed off a fast paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Based in the office, at home and out on site, this is truly a hybrid flexible working opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Healthy work/life balance
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance/life assurance
- Two paid CSR days and the opportunity to volunteer abroad