£10.20ph / 30 hours / Term Time Only
Select Hospitality are working with a school in Loughborough who are looking to add a Chef De Partie to their kitchen brigade.
This is a day time role. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm, with some additional hours at evenings and weekends. The right candidate needs to be a reliable and highly organised person, with great attention to detail. You will work with a well established and highly professional team, and will have responsibility for the efficient provision of a first class service to 1000 pupils and staff per day.
What is the role?
- To assist with production and service of lunch for up to 1000 meals per day .
- Supporting the Executive Chef in preparing, cooking and serving of food to a high standard and quality.
- To maintain standards in portion control and presentation to enable meeting of production and service deadlines and customer satisfaction.
- To operate as leader in your rota’d section, supporting the Catering Assistants to ensure all required tasks are carried out professionally and in a timely manner.
- Vigilance in respect of personal and food hygiene.
- Responsible for the strict control of allergens within their assigned area and being mindful of food intolerances and religious requirements in preparation, cooking and storage.
- Relevant qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds)
- A minimum of one years experience in a similar role
- This role is Term Time only and runs across 34.5 weeks a year, with an additional 4 weeks holiday pay and 2 weeks bank holiday pay.
- Free parking on site.
- Great working environment.
To apply for this role, hit APPLY NOW or contact Kaylee at Select Peterborough.