In this role, you'll be working as part of a small busy service desk team, to input and schedule their technicians diary, managing their workload and calling customers to advise of Technician attendance.
Your day will be busy and varied, with your main Responsibilities including:
- Processing jobs onto the system and booking dates in with customers via telephone.
- Scheduling work for technicians
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Raising quotes for sub-contractors and customers
- Using client portals
- Converting quotes to orders
- Managing customer inboxes and answering queries
- Online Chat
What my client is looking for:
- Positive and empathetic nature
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to deliver high standard of Customer service, giving the best experience!
My client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 plus bonus and great opportunities for training and development.
If you think this sounds like you, hit Apply now or call Emma for a confidential chat.