Our client, a leading company in the industry, is seeking a Technical Support Engineer (AV) to provide exceptional IT support to their operating companies. In this role, you will be responsible for end-user and VIP technical support, administration, Audio Visual and meeting room support, as well as software licensing, IT software, and hardware procurement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing business-critical Windows and Mac technical support for users facing tight deadlines
- Maintaining and operating all meeting rooms and client-facing areas, including in-room PC and Mac support
- Handling IT procurement for laptops, desktops, peripherals, software, and hardware
- Operating sound, video, and lighting systems for larger meetings and events
- Learning new technologies and being responsible for training and educating staff
- Liaising with other offices and clients to set up and monitor VC calls
- Maintaining software license and asset databases
If you are a self-motivated team player with outstanding oral and written communication skills, and a proven track record of managing your time effectively and meeting deadlines, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Join our client's team as their next Technical Support Engineer (AV) and make a lasting impact on the business. Get in contact with Chris Lo at Select Recruitment Specialists by clicking apply now.