The Role: This role is about more than just design; it's about making an impact. You'll join a team with a rich history in developing strong brands. Your main tasks will include creating engaging packaging designs for the retail sector. You should be comfortable with design software and able to manage the design process from start to finish.
Collaboration is key in this role, as you'll be working with teams to turn concepts into practical designs. Understanding branding and marketing is important, as well as being adaptable in your design approach.
- Background in graphic design ideally in the retail sector
- Graphic design qualifications – preferably degree level
- Experience working with product ranges and instore display and merchandising
- An understanding of sustainable packaging would be an advantage
- Work with teams across the globe for a cohesive design experience.
- Freedom to create designs that influence both the team and the market.
- Participate in market research to understand trends in the audio/tech sector.
- Work with customers to develop briefs and present ideas
- Develop sustainable and economical packaging designs
About the Client: Our client values a straightforward, honest approach in their business. With a team from various parts of the world, they bring a diverse set of ideas and experiences to their work. They are committed to ethical practices and treat partners with respect and honesty, cultivating a supportive work environment.
This is an office based role Monday to Friday with working hours of 10am to 6pm
Apply Now: If you're ready for a role where your design skills have real-world impact, we want to hear from you. This is a chance to join a team where your work is valued and contributes to tangible results.
Send in your CV and link to your portfolio today