You’ll be central to all security operations, regularly checking in over the radio to ensure everything is working as it should be. You’ll be the first line of support for all those working on the site, dealing with any particular issues while understanding all escalation policies to ensure that everyone on the site is safe. You’ll be coordinating and prioritising tasks efficiently so that if anything appears out of the ordinary you can deal with it.
To succeed in this role, you’ll:
- Have a good knowledge of equality and diversity while keeping up with current events.
- Be proactive to ensure that you can act quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to work without supervision.
- Have a valid DS and CCTV SIA License
- Have a high level of computer literacy
You’ll have the opportunity to grow in this role, strengthening your communication skills which would be the perfect opportunity to use a second language if you know one. Any experience you have of responding to critical incidents will put you in a very good position for this role.
If you want to start your 2022 the right way, get in contact with Jack at Select Appointments by clicking apply now!