Duties will include (but not be limited to);
- Planning all upcoming works, liaising with the Operations Managers across various projects
- Organizing the hire and return of all equipment needed, dealing with any issues that arise
- Scheduling and arranging any deliveries to sites (incl; fencing, skips, materials, etc..)
- Liaison with teams across all projects to check on progress
- Creating purchase orders, raising invoices and completing all contract documentation
For this exciting, varied opportunity to work for this leading organization, you will be rewarded with a salary circa £23k, a generous benefits package, 30 days hols (incl), free on site parking (transport required due to location), an excellent development opportunity.