Are you passionate about the art of hospitality and culinary excellence? Do you relish the challenge of managing diverse and dynamic events? If these questions spark a "yes" in you, then the role of Conference Events Manager in a prestigious hotel setting might just be your next career move!
As a Conference Events Manager, you'll be at the heart of the action, coordinating all aspects of conferences, weddings, and special events. This hands-on role is crucial for ensuring that each event is a resounding success, exceeding the expectations of both clients and guests. You'll be working closely with sales and catering teams, as well as liaising with various vendors and suppliers, to turn each event into a memorable experience.
- Crafting and executing comprehensive event plans, including timelines, layouts, and vendor coordination.
- Managing the event flow from setup to breakdown, ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Providing exemplary, friendly, and discreet service throughout each event.
- Supervising events and guiding the team effectively.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- Collaborating with the kitchen team to uphold quality and presentation standards.
- Assisting in other F&B areas, including Restaurant and Bar, as needed.
- Excellent Salary of upto £35,000
- Attractive 'Welcome' bonus after a successful probation period.
- Complimentary leisure club membership, valued at £1,000/year.
- Rewards for 5-star review mentions.
- Exclusive staff and family-friend discounts on leisure club memberships.
- Comprehensive training provided, with opportunities for professional qualification support.
- Free onsite parking and various team celebration events throughout the year.
- Career development opportunities within a growing hotel portfolio.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 support.
- Prior experience in an F&B management role, with a focus on managing busy conference events, banqueting, and weddings.
- A hands-on, operational approach, leading by example.
- Relevant qualifications in food service or hospitality management.
- Up-to-date knowledge of F&B trends and best practices.
- A passion for delivering outstanding guest experiences and a drive for high standards.